Knight hood and facebook

If it doesn't belong on the board, please keep it off the board. If you can't, post it here.

Knight hood and facebook

Postby Sheaf daddy on Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:54 am

If you guys get an invite from me on facebook to be my vassal please accept. This is a silly little game but I am showing Col and Cat how feudalism works, role, responsibilities, what happens when you neglect your duties and what happens as you gain power (like you become a target of a more powerful entity
Trish: Colin go get your bike and put it away!

Colin: Okay but someone is going to swoop down, stop, take a picture and sell it on the internet.
Sheaf daddy

Re: Knight hood and facebook

Postby CelticElf66 on Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:34 pm

ok, but you have to let me know what do do if I need to do anything else. That application has me lost :shock:
Alexandra Duncan

"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going." - Jim Ryun

Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly.
CelticElf66

Postby Sheaf daddy on Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:03 pm

I will be happy to but you need to call me - in the meantime you need to go to the discussion forums and click on the helpful links and read the Wiki on it. I screwed up early on but due to obsessive energy from the boy we are coming out the other side - the key for me is that you need to join my damn realm as that helps Me (Colin) gain powerful. when I have an army of thugs I can protect you and let you gain an army of thugs.

After all - (warning: up coming history lesson) feudalism in all its form including the clan society was really about like a mafia shakedown. you pay us and no one bothers you - maybe you get my cousin Tony/Angus a job or something - but if you don't pay me - I am going to bother you and let everyone else bother you. OK? OK. gimme 1 in every 10 chickens - I'm outta heah.

and this is why I want to teach College History when I grow up.

Colin: Okay but someone is going to swoop down, stop, take a picture and sell it on the internet.
Sheaf daddy

Postby Chefgordie on Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:11 pm

OOOOOhhhhhh.... It's a game????? Guess I'll put my spear back in the closet. lol
"Edmund... you fight with us on the 'morrow?"...
"No m'lord... I thought I'd fight with the enemy!"
Chefgordie

Postby The McKenzie on Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:28 am

DAMN! And I saddled my charger and shined up my armor too! Went out and bought a brand new kevlar shield! Now where did I put that dragon spray? LOL DSM :roll: :lol:
The McKenzie

Postby Mrs. T-Bone on Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:32 am

:lol: REALLY :lol: Specifics are important! My Zena Warrior Princess bodice was laced and ready to go. It's amazing how many friends you can make when your bodice is laced tight! No wait....this wasn't about making friends! POOH!
Familiarity breeds consent...
Steph Stewart Fitzsimmons
Mrs. T-Bone

Location: Somewhere between the pool in Sarasota, the York river in Gloucester and the next game field

Postby Sheaf daddy on Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:33 pm

ok the following squires are delinquent in accepting the invites so they can become knights

Dave Mackenzie
The Ketchums
The Henry's
Eric wright

And others

don't make me have Colin call you and explain the importance of this! We already have Jeff Storey up to Baron and Colin is itching to be a Viscount.

Bryan

Sheaf daddy

Postby Jeff Storey on Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:35 am

say, if you put up a bottle of scotch for most ambitious feudalist, maybe that would encourage some ppl to join up!
;)
I can't wait to go to war now that i've got some real power...

Pinky: Brain? What are we gonna tonight?

Brain: The same thing we do every night Pinky....Try to take over the world!!
I used to think this kitchen was big, until I saw you guys in here...
-AGM's mom
Jeff Storey

Postby Sheaf daddy on Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:39 am

hmmmmmm Thank you knight Frank and Knight Eric (knights who say "NI!")

Still waiting on Lee, the Ketchums and papa Mackenzie. Colin and I are going to war. We lost Mike Dickens early on and Colin is itchin; to get him back. And If I hear "Daddy are we a Viscount yet?" one more time I am going to go crazy! this may not have been a good idea to introduce a kid with Asperger's and OCD tendencies to a game that lasts forever...... Yupp not the brightest decision I have made. The good news is Asperger's kids only fixate on something for 5-6 years at a time...... :roll:

Sheaf daddy

Postby FrankH on Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:55 am

I thought Lee replied a little while after I did; not sure if she is as techo-savvy as me. :D Anyhow, if she hasn't yet I'm sure she will soon.

Um... now that I've signed in and am a knight, I can pretty much ignore it, right? Or have I been sucked in until Colin starts driving and notices girls? :shock:

--Knight Frank
"...never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never... " --Winston Churchill

"A goal without a plan is just a wish". --Larry Elder
FrankH

Postby Sheaf daddy on Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:43 pm

you can pretty much ignore it - click on your liege and gift me all of your gold ;-) You don't need but I do. I think colin is already noticing girls - he says Eeeewwww a lot at least

Sheaf daddy

Return to Off-topic and nonsense