New Year's Eve

If it doesn't belong on the board, please keep it off the board. If you can't, post it here.

New Year's Eve

Postby angry ant on Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:02 pm

Pot Luck Dinner! -- We had a great NYE party last year. It's dinner, drinks and good company starting at 5pm. Then the young'uns can go out and party while us old fogies either sit around and talk, or go home and tuck in before midight. We could also log on to the dow jones and watch our 401(k)'s plummet toward the new year. :o

Anyhow, if you'd like to join us, please RSVP on the boards and include what you'd like to bring. If you want to bring plates, utensils and such, please make sure you can get here at the beginning. Significant others welcome. If'n you don't know where we live, shoot me a pm and I'll give out the address. We can accomodate a few people overnight if you long-distance folks don't want to be on the road late at night.
Merry Christmas.
angry ant

Location: somewhere between the kitchen, yard, laundry room and shop

Re: New Year's Eve

Postby Steph Riley on Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:31 pm

Pretty sure I'll be there, Trish. Not sure what I'll bring yet. Maybe some finger food or dessert? I'll wait and see what others bring and can fill in the blanks.
Steph Riley

Re: New Year's Eve

Postby hmckenzie on Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:31 pm

In it to win it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HMAC
hmckenzie

Return to Off-topic and nonsense