Stafford Throwing Clinic

Training information, scheduling practice sessions, etc.

Stafford Throwing Clinic

Postby grwitzman on Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:52 pm

Throwing Clinic in Stafford, Sunday, April 23, 10:00 a.m.
Meet at 10 Scarborough Ct, Stafford VA and then we can go to Autumn Ridge Park on Eustace Rd (about a mile from the house).

This is open to anyone wanting to learn the games or if anyone wishes to participate in a group practice session.
My cell is 571-436-4537 for text or calls and/or private message here.
Gerald Witzman - "Jerry" or "Witz"
grwitzman

Re: Stafford Throwing Clinic

Postby cjohnson on Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:51 pm

It was an absolute pleasure to throw with you guys and have you show me some essentials. Those who were interested but didn't/couldn't go- I highly recommend reaching out to Jerry; He has tons of experience and is a great coach. BJ was also very helpful and has more great insights into technique

Thanks again-
cjohnson

Postby bpurdon42 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:03 am

Any chance there'll be another one of these soon? I live in Fredericksburg so I'm only 20 minutes out or so.

Cheers,
Bill Purdon
Bill Purdon
bpurdon42

Postby grwitzman on Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:47 pm

Bill,
There is a group of us that get together on Wednesday evenings and usually a weekend day to practice the events for a couple of hours. You are more than welcome to join us. This weekend there is a competition in Radford VA that I and a few others will be attending so we won't be practicing this weekend as a group. Same goes for the following weekend for the Central VA Celtic Festival in Richmond.

You can also find me on Facebook (Gerald Witzman) and message me there for more details on location and time.

I look forward to meeting you next Wednesday if you are able to join us.
Jerry
Gerald Witzman - "Jerry" or "Witz"
grwitzman

Postby bpurdon42 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:30 am

Sounds great! I typically get off around 5 but my schedule rotates so I have it off every other week. I'll be at the Central VA games in Richmond as well so I'm looking forward to checking out the events.(my dad's also competing with MacMillan Pipe Band). Thanks for getting back to me.

Bill
Bill Purdon
bpurdon42

Postby Viking_Vet on Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:06 am

Hey,

I wanted to see if you or anyone else is still training in the Stafford area. I'm looking to start training and competing in the Masters class. Any coaching or guidance would be appreciated
Viking_Vet

Return to Training