RICHMOND FLIGHT CHANGES!! PLEASE READ!!

All issues related to the Highland Games, throwing, Scottish events/culture/history, etc., and just generally hanging out with friends

RICHMOND FLIGHT CHANGES!! PLEASE READ!!

Postby Mrs. T-Bone on Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:21 pm

Hi Everyone,

Alex and I talked this morning and have concluded that we are able to rearrange the flights to add a third on Sunday. Doing this gives us the ability to re-open registrations for the Open Women, Masters Women and Lightweight Men. Masters will remain closed. PM or email me if we need to talk about the Masters roster. We are still going to start about 9am and plan to run through the day. It is always our aim to allow as many of you that want to throw a place on the final roster. In this case we are stretching but we can get all of you a spot along with those that have expressed an interest since I closed registration. Of course this DOES NOT CHANGE OUR REQUIREMENT THAT ALL THROWERS HAVE THROWING EXPERIENCE. We will plan to get hammer out of the way early as the field will be a bit crowded. PLEASE look over the Registration List and Info thread. If you have any questions, as usual, you can PM or email me anytime. Adam will reopen classes as soon as he can get to it.

Thanks!!
Steph
Familiarity breeds consent...
Steph Stewart Fitzsimmons
Mrs. T-Bone

Location: Somewhere between the pool in Sarasota, the York river in Gloucester and the next game field

Re: RICHMOND FLIGHT CHANGES!! PLEASE READ!!

Postby agm on Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:13 pm

Registration is open again for women, masters women and lightweight men.
agm
Site Admin

Postby Dan Jackson on Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:32 pm

Been praying that the lightweights would open up and now I can't go! Eternal fate you mock me!
"Son, you haven't lived until you've had crabs." ~ Advice from my friend's Dad upon hearing that we were both going to collage.
Dan Jackson

Postby Mrs. T-Bone on Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:40 pm

Darn Dan!! And you could have rounded out what is shaping up to be one of the craziest groups of athletes we've had on the field in years! Sunday at Richmond will be a HOOT!! Undoubtedly!
Familiarity breeds consent...
Steph Stewart Fitzsimmons
Mrs. T-Bone

Location: Somewhere between the pool in Sarasota, the York river in Gloucester and the next game field

Return to General discussion